Hey guys !
Today, I will be making cheesecake. This is SUPER simple, and for this one, you’ll see once again how effective pastel is ^^
Here we go !
- Baby yellow clay ( or mix white with yellow)
- A brown ( studio sculpey : Nutmeg)
- A rectangle cutter (this is about 1 cm by 0.5 cm)
- Pastel (orange and brown)
- Mix the orange and baby yellow together
- Roll out kind of thick
- Roll out brown thin ( not too thin, make sure it’s visible)
- Layer it on top of each other
- Use the rectangular cutter ! ( if you don’t have one , a razor blade would work. Just make sure the shapes are all the same)
- Using your toothbrush, texture the sides LIGHTLY. Try to only get the texture on the yellow part.
- Shade with pastel.
- I used a mix of orange and brown. Don’t make it too brown, the surface of cheesecake is usually an orangey colour ^^
Bake and glaze ^^
And there we go ^^
Super easy right ? You can also see the pastel really added the detail onto it , wahaha ! Of course you can use a circle cutter to make it look more like traditional cheescake,,
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one, if you do have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment !
Thanks for reading