It’s been a while since my last tutorial right ? Ohoho, I actually have A LOT lined up for you guys ! I really want to post them all up at once, but nono, I have to post them slowly. ;D I’m in the stage of editing a lot of other tutorials, so yes. Be waiting ^^
Lately, I’ve been looking for ideas for making charms, and came across “Strapya World”. They have the CUTEST charms, and each one is pretty simple. My charms aren’t exactly the same , but I’ll show you the basic ideas of how to construct it.
Mickey Mouse donut and many tutorials coming up are from here.
So here we go !
- Brown clay
- Red clay
- Litttle bit of yellow clay
- Pepper corn or tinfoil
- Roll out 8 balls + 2 slightly larger ones
- Arrange them like so (second image ofc)
- Add the two onto the top for the ears
- Roll out the red clay thinly and place it onto the bottom half of the donut.( I didn’t roll it as thin so the red part of my donut looks a bit fat…)
- Cut off the excess, and blend away the edges. You might want to adjust the shape a little so it sort of shows the outline of the bottom part
- Make two small ovals and place on top of the red
- I used a peppercorn, but you can just scrunch up tinfoil and add texture onto the clay. The actual charm doesn’t have any texture, but I just wanted to add some. It’s completely up to you.
- Add the eyepin (did I mention I also bought eyepins ? :D )
Bake and glaze !
And it should look like that once it’s baked :D
So there we go.
A Mickey mouse donut tutorial. This was super simple as you can see :D
I hope you liked it ! The rest will be up soon !