Hey guys !
Sorry it’s been so long ! I said that I would post more often, but I’ve been out…my bad =”= ;;
Anyways , this is a tutorial for that Easter bunny I made ^^
It’s kinda easy and the colours and patterns can be changed to anything you want. I’m just showing you how to construct it ^^
Here we go !
- Light blue
- Other left over blues
- Light orange (white + orange)
- Light green (white + green)
- Mix the blues together
- Shape the foil into an egg. Make it as compact(?) and as smooth as possible. ( you don’t want the foil to change shape, so really scrunch it together)
- Roll out your blue, make sure you have a enough leftover for ears + tail
- Wrap it around the foil. Blend away the edges.
- I usually use cornstarch, it makes it much easier, and it doesn’t leave any finger prints.
- Take the left over blue and cut in half
- Roll it, making one end narrower than the other
- At the end of the ears, pull out the edges. This will make it easier to attach onto the body
- Place and blend for both ears
- You should have something like this afterwards. This is the basic shape of our bunny.
- Roll out the pink, and make a wave pattern at the base
- Take a blob of black, roll it out and shape it into a mask.
- Using a ball tool, make indents into the ears for detail
- Add two white blobs for eyes
- Roll out some extra blue, and curl it a little. Then attach it onto the body by blending it away at the bottom.
- Roll out the green and orange
- Cut into these triangle shapes
- Place in alternating colours on the body
- Take the dark blue, and make a swirl ^^
- Bake + glaze