Hello Hello !
Carrying on with that Easter theme is today’s tutorial ! ^^
This is the tutorial for the B.A.P bunny ! Since each member of the band has their own bunny, you will have to make their own details.
I decided to go for the easier one, DaeHyun – which is the black and grey one. Before making this, make sure you google, and have an image for reference !
So here we go !
- Black ( lots of it. I used up that whole block )
- Scrap clay ( All those random blobs you see are weird colours I didn’t think I would use for anything)
- TLS or deco gel
- Take the foil and shape it into this oval-ish shape
- Make another shape that is kind of like a cylinder ? Except a bit more narrow at the top.
- Attach with toothpick
- Take all those scrap pieces of clay, and just use it to smooth over the surface of the foil. Since this is a gift, I didn’t want to have the dents and bumps of the foil visible.
- Roll out the black clay thinly
- Wrap and blend away edges
- The basic body should look like this.
- Take two blobs of clay, and roll it out. Make sure one end is more narrow than the other.
- Attach it to the body, (this is why it’s curled)
- Roll out two bigger blobs of clay, and make sure the base is rounded. This is the foot.
- Roll out two logs for ears.
- Pinch out the edges because this will make it easier to attach and blend.
- You may want to use TLS to attach the arms and leg. This just makes sure it wont fall off.
- This is the completed shape of the bunny.
- Roll out the grey and start adding details
- Just follow your reference image.
- Two white blobs for eyes !
- What it looks like completed !
- Bake + Glaze
And here you go !
It’s quite easy right ? Since the body is mostly made of foil, this creation is quite light, and it doesn’t use as much clay as it usually would.
I hope you like this tutorial ^^ Some of the wording was kinda awkward, sorry !
Thanks for reading