Hello my reader ^^
Another donut rement for you today , this time, it’s Piglet ^^
And as usual, super simple and quick.
So lets get started !
- Pink clay
- Light pink (Studio Sculpey : Blush)
- Brown pastel
- Pink pastel
- White pastel (optional, this is for lightening your pink icing)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Roll the light pink into a log + Make into donut shape
- I used the end of a paintbrush to make the hole in the middle more defined.
- Blend edges
- Texture with toothbrush (if you want)
- Take the darker pink, and make them into the shape of Piglets’ ears.( Light bulbs ?)
- Mix TLS with pink. I think this pink is a little too dark, so if you want, add white into it. ( I forgot .. )
- Add onto the bottom half of the donut
- Mix brown pastel with TLS
- Take a blob on your tool (mine is needle tool), and before it drips, just drag it across your pink icing.
- Add sprinkles if you wish.
- Bake + Glaze
And there we go ^^
You can see how my icing was too dark right ? At the time, I didn’t think of adding white to make it lighter… ah…
But that’s okay,, it still looks alright.
Thanks for reading again !