Hey guys !
I didn’t realise it was almost a week since I posted ! ><
Here’s another simple tutorial for you today !
From the reference image, I’m not quite sure what character this was supposed to be…. I think the squirrel one ? Bunny ?
Let’s get started anyway.
- Brown-ish colour for donut ( Here I mixed that Studio Sculpey Butterscotch with Nutmeg)
- Brown Pastel
- Dark brown pastel
- Sprinkles ( Here, I’m using ‘nuts’)
- Make the donut shape
- Add two little triangles at the top + blend
- Mix both the brown pastels with TLS
- Cover the bottom half with the TLS + Ears
- Add sprinkle of choice,
- I used ‘nuts’ and ‘almonds’
- Bake + Glaze
Simple and short tutorial. ^^ Hope you like it !
Thanks for reading,