From the previous tutorial, you can see that I ‘made’ my own ‘cream’ from shaping it using a tool. Someone asked for a tutorial, so here it is ^^
This is super simple, and it’s really up to you on what your ‘cream’ ends up looking like. However, if you don’t have the same tool I have, I’m not sure what you could use to replace it….
maybe the end of a small paintbrush ? :/
Here we go !
Materials (whoa , sorry for the huge image)
- Clay of your preference
- Metal skewer thing (what is it called ? )
- Using the rounded end, start making a ‘cream’ pattern on your clay.
- Do this by lightly indenting your design.
- When you’re happy with it, go over the pattern with more pressure put on the tool.
- To define the bottom even more, use the pointed end of the tool and push the clay inwards.
- (First image) It should look something like this.
- Now, you define the top by making it more pointed
- Take the end of the tool, and drag it upward, following the line of your pattern
- Keep fixing your ‘cream’ clay until you’re satisfied with it.
And there we go :D
Super easy right ? I’m sorry if my ‘cream’ doesn’t look as good as the one in my previous tutorial. The shape really depends on you, so fix it however.
Hope my explanation was okay…..
Thanks for the reading !