Hey guys !
Sorry it’s been so long since my last tutorial ! So far they have only been updates right ? -ah =”=
As you know, I didn’t manage to make a lot during my break, so that means I haven’t got a whole heap of tutorials lined up. I’ve also been into making random objects (like controllers, clay in the mini glass bottle), so you probably won’t be seeing a lot of “food” themed posts.
However, if you do have a request, please feel free to comment ^^ I’ll just add it to the list of things to make haha,,
Anyways. Since they are quite short, I’ll post two up at a time.
Go go go !
- Olive green
- My purple wasn’t the right shade so I mixed the blue in.
- Cut a small amount out – this will be for the buttons
- Mix that part with some white until you get the right shade. That second image proportion is inaccurate ahaha…
- Before you use the purple, take a little bit out and leave it for the details.
- Then, roll the bigger blob into a log-except do this to the ends only. You want the middle to be thicker.
- Bend the log into the shape of a horse shoe and flatten.
- Using that blob you took out, roll out and flatten 4 circles. Two larger than the other two.
- Blend the edges.
- Take the two pieces and place it where its’ meant to go.
- Roll out that light purple THINLY. The thickness depends on how big your controller is, but in my case – super thin.
- Carefully cut out the arrow pad (is that what it’s called ?)
- Place on the arrow pad.
- Take another blob of purple, and place it above the arrow pad
- Blend that blob until it’s just a bump.
- Take the lighter purple and place it on top of that bump.
- Place the rest of the details on.
Bake and you’re done ! :D
There you go ! It’s really easy once you get the basic shape down,, if need one, always have a reference image nearby for accuracy !
Thanks for reading!