Hello Hello ,,
Sorry it’s been a while, it’ll probably be like this until the holidays. I’m in the process of planning more crafts (hopefully from felt), but they’re not made yet.
Anyways, today’s tutorial is the B.A.P bunny keychain. This time, it’s for my other friend who is also obsessed with them…. I don’t understand ahah,,
From some of the lighting, you’ll see that it’s uneven TT, sorry about that, I made this at like 2am…..
Let’s go !
- For the bunny, all you need is black.
- Make sure you have quite a big blob depending on what you want the bunny size to be. Remember you’ll be making 6.
- Acrylic paint
- jump rings
- keychain straps
- eyepins (manymany)
- Take a blob out, this will be for the ears.
- Then roll out the remaining black into a long log.
- Using a ruler, or free hand cut out 6 blobs evenly.
- Roll each blob into a ball. This will make it easier to get the bunny head shape
- Squish each blob a little, and just fix the side edges
- Push them in so it’s a little diagonal.
- Using the black clay from before, roll that out thinly. This is for the ears.
- Cut about 12 blobs out, make sure they’re even.
- Then roll them into a ball
- and roll into a log. Narrower at the bottom, thicker at the top.
- On the bunny head, use a round tool and make indents on where you want the ears to be
- Then attach the ears.
- If you can, blend them as much as possible. (You can see where I failed …… ahaha, it’s so uneven.)
- Then with the eyepins, cut them into appropriate lengths. I would have used the excess to make more eyepins, but since this is a gift, I wanted them to be perfect (Y)
- On two bunnies, attach an eye pin in the top
- For the test, attach eyepins on the top and bottom. Be careful not to squish them because it is easy for the clay to lose its’ shape.
- Roll out the green and use your blade to cut the mask shape at the top.
- Then place it on the bunny , make sure you align it correctly for the top
- As for the excess, just cut it off using the razor blade
- If you need to, fix the shape of the mask a litte
- Repeat for the rest of the masks. Sorry the close ups look so ugly…..
- On the pink, I drew a blue line of how you should cut the mask. You only need to get the top part right because excess would just be cut off.
- Using white, roll out blobs for the eyes
- Then, place in the oven for baking.
- Using acrylic paint, paint on the details.
- The close ups are so unflattering (bunnies are so uneven) …. ahahah
- Once they’re baked, allow to cool
- Meanwhile, collect your jumprings and straps.
- In between each bunny, place as many jump rings as you like. It depends on how long you want the keychain to be
- From the image, you can see I placed two :D
- Glaze to seal the paint
And you’re done !
This is probably one of the longer tutorials, but it’s quite easy to assemble.
I hope you liked it ! I will try to make more tutorials asap ! At the moment, I haven’t made anything new so I haven’t got any tutorials lined up.
Thanks for reading !