Hey guys !
So if you read my more recent blog posts, you know that I’m basically in exam mode for the rest of the school year ( and yet here I am procrastinating TT)
I’m constantly thinking of new crafts to make and since I’m slow, the crafting process takes a long long time …. which is probably why I can’t craft as much as I’d like to.
Below, I’m just going to post up some of the crafts I will be making and if you have anything to add feel free to comment and I’ll update the post with it ^^.
Bottle Art: (These are all requests from DA)
- Howl’s moving castle
- Mini Haku (Spirited away)
- Kiki’s delivery service ( I actually started working on this, but then when I saw it the next morning I thought it was ugly and threw it away TT)
- Cakes (This one will probably be the first one to be posted since I’m making it for a friend)
- Animal plushies for keychains
- Monokuro Boo (request)
- Hopefully, I can start a series of some sort and actually go through with it (so far, still working on the Studio Ghibli themed bottle art)
- Figurines (I’ve never made this before, but hopefully, will be able to make a satisfactory one)
- More characters
- Rements ? Squshies ? (Even though they won’t really be squishy…)
And that’s all I have so far ^^
Most of these are pretty vague since I don’t really know what I want to make yet. I usually find inspiration around the web, or when I rewatch the movies or episodes so yes ,,
Hopefully, these will be made pretty soon, I as usual, I will be posting the tutorials for these.
However, for the tutorials, I don’t know if I want to post all of them since most are pretty straight forward. My tutorials are usually just for the method of construction but the accuracy of how you make the creation is up to you ^^
So, I’ll be updating you with pictures of the ones I do make and cross them off this list as I go. If you do want tutorials for them, comment when the posts are up ^^
Thanks for reading this long wall of text x__x
Here is my cat just fo you !
Oh my, just look at the way he almost blends in with that rug….