If you have missed any:
And now, the Cherry !
- Dark red felt
- Brown felt ( or brown string – like that bracelet making kind)
- Red thread ( for the sake of this tutorial, I will be using a light colour)
This is just a comparison picture with dark red and normal red felt. It’s really up to you which colour you prefer
- With the brown, cut out a thin strip of brown (not so thin that it will break)
- and near the end, tie a knot – this is the stem
- If you later find that it’s too long, you can always trim it.
- If you have brown string , do the same thing.
- On the dark red felt, cut out a circle
- Mark the centre and make a small cut
- Place the brown felt / string through the hole
- Attach the stem to the red felt
- Use a running stitch on the outside edge
- Pull and close in the edges
- Adding stuffing and close the ‘entrance’
And it’s completed ! ^^
Next will be the Pineapple and Apple slice !
Thanks for reading !