I’m not even going to comment on how long it’s been hahaha.
But as you guys know, even though I’m not “active” in posting anything, I still do check emails on the daily. I definitely do read comments that get posted on my blog.
Today’s one is actually something I made four years ago. Has it been THAT long already?
I didn’t actually put this tutorial together until JUST now. Luckily I still had the images lying in my harddrive somewhere.
So here we go, it’s fairly short
- White clay
- Translucent clay
- Blue clay (Optional)
- Red clay (Optional)
- Blue paint (Optional)
- Red paint (Optional)
So the reason why I say that some of these are optional is because it depends on your own preference. Since the remote was so small, I got lazy and just painted the whole buttons red and blue. If you are lazy too, you can either paint or use red/blue clay.
- Roll out the clay into a log shape and flatten
- Take your razor blade and trim into a rectangle
- Round off the edges
- Roll out a thin sheet of clay and cut the arrow pad out from it.
- Roll out however many buttons that are on the remote and arrange accordingly.
- Use translucent clay for the button under the arrow pad.
- Paint on the details on each button
Aaand that’s it.
Super easy and short right ?
Anyway, forgive me for such a lazy tutorial, there’s not much I can write about how to make it ahahaha. It’s only some small circles on top of a rectangle.
Hope you enjoy !
Thanks for reading as usual, I am definitely still alive.