Hallo Hallo !
This was a request, so here is a quick tutorial for preparing a piping bag. For the piping bag, you can use an actual one, or more commonly, a ziploc bag.
- Your icing tip
- Ziploc bag / piping bag
As you can see, I don’t have a ziploc bag ><;; Sorry ! Instead, I made a piping bag from a piece of paper….
- Cut the tip off the ziploc /piping bag
- Place the tip over it
- Sellotape in place ! I usually just wrap the tape around a couple of times. Make sure it’s secure !
- I guess it should look something like this… instead of the paper, imagine a ziploc bag :)
And its done !
This is just how I prepare my bags for piping dollops of ‘cream’. Ofc, I use an actual ziploc bag instead of paper. Although, I’m thinking if you could make the piping bag out of baking paper, and then sticking the icing tip on…. do you think it’ll work ? Maybe I’ll try it one day ..
Another method is to just cut the tip of the bag, and then place the icing tip from the inside. I was going to show you, but as you can see, the paper isn’t transparent…
This method works as well, but you have to make sure you tape down the sides of the bag where it wraps about the icing tip. This is because you’ll get ‘cream’ into the sides, and then it’ll ooze out.
Hope this was helpful, if you have any questions, just leave a comment ^^
Thanks for reading!
Hellloo my reader :D
So it’s only been a couple of days since my last update… ohoho..
I thought I would only be posting once or twice a week but, I have so many tutorials lined up for you…
That’s why I’m so tempted to post it allllll at once , uhuuu u__u.
If you read my other blog post, you’ll know that I recently bought cash book and diary planner for school.
As I use these books quite often, it’s really annoying for me to flip through each page to find out what week I’m in , so , I made a bookmark!
This is EXTREMELY simple, and I’m pretty sure you could have figured this out for yourself… but in case you haven’t, here it is:
- Notebook with a cover you can take off
- Ribbon of your choice
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
- Use the ribbon and measure it against the length of your book. It needs to be a bit longer at the top and bottom. I think mine are about 3-4cm longer at the top and bottom.
- I also put a little bit on glue on the ends of the bottom of the ribbon. This was to prevent it from fraying. Just add a blob on the end, wait a little bit and then wipe it off with your finger. Don’t burn yourself ! (This way, there is the plastic glue covering the ends preventing it from coming apart.)
- Take the hot glue gun and glue it onto the top of the spine. You can also put a bit of glue on the end of the ribbon to stop the threads from fraying.
- Slip the cover back on , and ta-da !
This is what my diary looks like now :D
-I hope this helped !