This is the other part of the tutorial. They are short, so two will be uploaded at one time :D
Here is the Nintendo 64 controller !
- Three shades of grey (Light grey, grey, dark grey)
- Blue clay
- yellow clay
- Split the clay into three : One larger one and two smaller ones.
- Take the main shade of grey, and just like the Gamecube controller, roll out the main shape.
- To make it a little less round, just use something with a straight edge and push the clay inward.
- Take a bit of clay and roll it out into a log. The length should be the same as your controller.
- Place it on top and flatten.
- For that middle part, roll out the last piece of grey into a sabre tooth shape.
- Place it in the middle of the controller
- Flatten the top half, and CAREFULLY blend the edges down. Make sure when you place it , it has that little bit sticking out the top.
- Taking a rounded tool, make an indent where the arrow pad will go.
- Roll out the darkest grey thinly and cut out the arrow pad.
- Place it in the dent you made.
- Stick on the rest of the details
Bake + glaze
And you’re done ! Another easy one right ?
The next ones that will be posted are even easier…..
Thanks for reading !