Finally, the Alice in Wonderland rement tutorial !
These ones were the original ones I made after watching RRCherryPie’s video.
I saw it, and I knew that it would be easy to make. As you know, I’m running out of white clay, so I just used other colours.
Here we go !
- Brown clay
- white clay
- Red clay
- A small blob of light yellow clay
- Circle cutter
- Pastels (brown + orange)
- Mix the white with the brown
- Split your clay into two. The larger one is for the body, and the smaller one is for the details that will be used on top.
- Split that larger clay into two, and roll it out. Try to make them the same thickness (I messed up =”=)
- Roll out the red clay, this should be slightly thinner than the brown.
- Stack : brown , red, brown
- Use your circle cutter, and cut out the shape
- Take the light yellow clay and split into two
- Roll it into a shape of a grain of rice + flatten
- Texture with toothbrush
- Shade the lower half with the pastels. Try to use more orange than brown.
- Bake these for about 10 min. ( 5 minutes wasn’t enough for me)
- (Using clay from before) Take two small blobs, and place it onto the “mont-blanc”
- Take a small blob, roll it into a circle + flatten. I made it darker by dusting some dark dark brown onto it.
- Then take some more brown, and roll three circles out of it. In the rement, it’s only two blobs, but let’s make it three.
- Take the ears, and place it on top of the three blobs. You may need some TLS to hold it in place.
- Bake + Glaze
Super easy right ? For the ears, you will need to fully bake them because, if not, they will break. When I had only baked them for 5 min, they broke when I pushed them into the blobs TT. They weren’t strong enough to handle the pressure I gues ahaha.. So fully bake your ‘ears’ please ^^
-Phew- I haven’t been crafting a lot, this is the second to last of my drafts… T___T
Will be making more soon ! Please bear with me, I’m in my busy weeks of school !
Thanks for reading !