Hey guys !
Today’s felt craft will be the Pineapple and Apple slices, they are super easy so I compiled them into one post.
Materials – Apple
- Red felt
- White felt
- The size of the apple slice depends on you , so draw how big/ shape you want it to be
- The thickness also depends on you so pin the template on however many pieces of felt – In my case , 3 layers
- Cut out around the template
- Cut out a strip of red – don’t worry about how accurate it is , you can always trim the felt after you stick it on
- Glue the pieces of ‘apple’ on top of each other
- Glue the strip of red around the apple
- Trim away any excess felt
And thats it ! Easy yes ?
Materials – Pineapple
- Yellow felt
- Yellow thread
- Draw the shape of your pineapple slice
- Layer it onto another piece – thickness is up to you
- Pin pieces together
- Using yellow thread, sew on the lines
- Cut around the template
- Glue around the edges to make sure the layers stay together
And that’s both of them ^^
Next is the Watermelon slice and the Kiwifruit :D
Thanks for reading !