Hello Hello ,,
Sorry it’s been a while, it’ll probably be like this until the holidays. I’m in the process of planning more crafts (hopefully from felt), but they’re not made yet.
Anyways, today’s tutorial is the B.A.P bunny keychain. This time, it’s for my other friend who is also obsessed with them…. I don’t understand ahah,,
From some of the lighting, you’ll see that it’s uneven TT, sorry about that, I made this at like 2am…..
Let’s go !
- For the bunny, all you need is black.
- Make sure you have quite a big blob depending on what you want the bunny size to be. Remember you’ll be making 6.
- Acrylic paint
- jump rings
- keychain straps
- eyepins (manymany)
- Take a blob out, this will be for the ears.
- Then roll out the remaining black into a long log.
- Using a ruler, or free hand cut out 6 blobs evenly.
- Roll each blob into a ball. This will make it easier to get the bunny head shape
- Squish each blob a little, and just fix the side edges
- Push them in so it’s a little diagonal.
- Using the black clay from before, roll that out thinly. This is for the ears.
- Cut about 12 blobs out, make sure they’re even.
- Then roll them into a ball
- and roll into a log. Narrower at the bottom, thicker at the top.
- On the bunny head, use a round tool and make indents on where you want the ears to be
- Then attach the ears.
- If you can, blend them as much as possible. (You can see where I failed …… ahaha, it’s so uneven.)
- Then with the eyepins, cut them into appropriate lengths. I would have used the excess to make more eyepins, but since this is a gift, I wanted them to be perfect (Y)
- On two bunnies, attach an eye pin in the top
- For the test, attach eyepins on the top and bottom. Be careful not to squish them because it is easy for the clay to lose its’ shape.
For the masks:
- Roll out the green and use your blade to cut the mask shape at the top.
- Then place it on the bunny , make sure you align it correctly for the top
- As for the excess, just cut it off using the razor blade
- If you need to, fix the shape of the mask a litte
- Repeat for the rest of the masks. Sorry the close ups look so ugly…..
- On the pink, I drew a blue line of how you should cut the mask. You only need to get the top part right because excess would just be cut off.
- Using white, roll out blobs for the eyes
- Then, place in the oven for baking.
- Using acrylic paint, paint on the details.
- The close ups are so unflattering (bunnies are so uneven) …. ahahah
- Once they’re baked, allow to cool
- Meanwhile, collect your jumprings and straps.
- In between each bunny, place as many jump rings as you like. It depends on how long you want the keychain to be
- From the image, you can see I placed two :D
- Glaze to seal the paint
And you’re done !
This is probably one of the longer tutorials, but it’s quite easy to assemble.
I hope you liked it ! I will try to make more tutorials asap ! At the moment, I haven’t made anything new so I haven’t got any tutorials lined up.
Thanks for reading !
Hello Hello my reader,,
This is the last tutorial for my Easter series ^^,
I remember a few months ago, I was stressing over my clay supplies, and announced that I would be making more felt tutorials…. I lied… I’m sorry,,
After buying my studio sculpey, I suddenly had so much clay to use, and yeah… that’s why it’s just been clay tutorials over and over !
But as you can see from the title, today will be a felt tutorial ! ^^
More precisely, a B.A.P bunny plush tutorial.
Just a note, this is going to be a long long tutorial, and it is VERY time consuming. It depends on how many you are making, but I made all the other members. -Phew-
Too cut down the post, the images that I think are self explanatory will just have one short sentence.
Let’s get started !
- Threads / Template/ Pin cushion / Pencil/ paper/ scissors/ black gel pen/sharpie (ball point won’t work as well as these ones) / Hot glue gun
- Pink, Green, blue, red, black, yellow felt
- Using images as reference, I drew out a template
- Fold it in half and cut. This way, it will be symmetrical.
- You will need to cut out 10 bunny shapes ( that means you’ll be making 5 bunnies in total)
- To cut, you can either pin it onto the felt and cut around the template (I prefer this method, but this was too time consuming) OR
- Pin it onto the felt, and using sewing chalk, trace around the bunny.
- Since I was lazy, I used the chalk method. If you choose to use this method, make sure you cut INSIDE the chalk lines. This is because that is the actual shape of the bunny.
- Cut out 10 (the chalk method means sometimes, uneven bunnies D; )
Now to make the Mask templates
- On a piece of paper, place the bunny template under it and trace 5 bunnies.
- Then in the middle of each one, draw a line straight down. ( this will help us find the middle point of the masks)
- Again using the reference images, draw on the masks.
- Cut them out
- Pin onto felt + cut. Make sure you pin them on the right colours.
Now to add the details
- Thread your needle with black.
- On one side of the blue mask, draw that “block” symbol
- Start tracing/sewing according to the lines
- The last image is what it looks like on the other side
Add the details on all the masks.
- If you get lazy, use the black pen.
- Here, I sewed triangular outlines and then filled them in with the pen.
- Cut 5 pairs of eyes. Long oval shape
- For one pair, cut the top diagonally, this is for the green bunny.
- Glue on all the details ! Be patient and careful because once you mess up, you have to start again ><
- Draw on the extra lines for the yellow bunny.
Now, we can finally start sewing ! The time consuming part is finally over !
- For each mask, use their corresponding colours for the thread.
- Use the blanket stick and sew around the bunny
- After half way, stuff it with stuffing
- You may want to use a small tool to help push the stuffing to the ears.
- Once you’re done stuffing it, close up the bunny !
- Repeat for all the rest.
And the bunny does get a little smaller once you fill it. Comparison image:
Aaaand there we go !
A long post right ? I’m not going make this any longer so yes. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading !
Hello Hello !
Carrying on with that Easter theme is today’s tutorial ! ^^
This is the tutorial for the B.A.P bunny ! Since each member of the band has their own bunny, you will have to make their own details.
I decided to go for the easier one, DaeHyun – which is the black and grey one. Before making this, make sure you google, and have an image for reference !
So here we go !
- Black ( lots of it. I used up that whole block )
- Scrap clay ( All those random blobs you see are weird colours I didn’t think I would use for anything)
- TLS or deco gel
- Take the foil and shape it into this oval-ish shape
- Make another shape that is kind of like a cylinder ? Except a bit more narrow at the top.
- Attach with toothpick
- Take all those scrap pieces of clay, and just use it to smooth over the surface of the foil. Since this is a gift, I didn’t want to have the dents and bumps of the foil visible.
- Roll out the black clay thinly
- Wrap and blend away edges
- The basic body should look like this.
- Take two blobs of clay, and roll it out. Make sure one end is more narrow than the other.
- Attach it to the body, (this is why it’s curled)
- Roll out two bigger blobs of clay, and make sure the base is rounded. This is the foot.
- Roll out two logs for ears.
- Pinch out the edges because this will make it easier to attach and blend.
- You may want to use TLS to attach the arms and leg. This just makes sure it wont fall off.
- This is the completed shape of the bunny.
- Roll out the grey and start adding details
- Just follow your reference image.
- Two white blobs for eyes !
- What it looks like completed !
- Bake + Glaze
And here you go !
It’s quite easy right ? Since the body is mostly made of foil, this creation is quite light, and it doesn’t use as much clay as it usually would.
I hope you like this tutorial ^^ Some of the wording was kinda awkward, sorry !
Thanks for reading
Hellooo my reader ! ^^
Happy Easter !! Today is Easter Sunday in NZ… and I JUST finished my Easter themed creation.
Here you go !
Not your typical Easter theme right ? Haha, it kind of reminds me of digimon…
This creation (the blue one) is a cross between a bunny and an egg ! I wanted to give it a litttle bit more of a personality by giving it a ninja mask, and a cute hair swirl haha,, Do you like ?
Sorry if you don’t… I really didn’t know what to make.
Now, the black bunny next to it is a B.A.P Bunny.
You’re probably wondering what it is right ? Well, B.A.P stands for Best, Absolute, Perfect. It is a name of a Korea boy band, and their mascots are bunnies ^^
It was my friends’ birthday earlier this week and she requests the B.A.P bunny. So I made all of them.
Here are the rest !
And ofc, tutorials will be made and posted ^^
If you want to be notified when, just click that follow button,,
Thanks for reading ! I hope you enjoyed it