Hello Hello !
More fruit tutorials :D
This time, the Blueberry
- Dark blue felt
- Light blue felt
- Dark coloured thread (I’ll be using a light colour for the sake of this tutorial)
- Glue ( Can be anything, preferably something that dries quick. i.e super or hot glue)
- A circular object
- Trace a circle onto paper, and use that as the template for the blueberry
- On the dark blue felt , cut out the circle
- Using the light blue felt, cut out a small circle
- Fold your felt into half horizontally and then vertically. This will give you the approximate centre point
- Using the centre point as a guide, cut an ” x ” shape
- Then glue the light blue circle on top – do not put any glue where it will meet the cross.
- Use a running stitch around the outside of the dark blue circle
- Pull the thread to close in the edges and add stuffing
- Knot the thread off and cut off excess thread
And that’s it ! Easyeasy right ?
Next post will be the Cherry ^^
Thanks for reading !