Hellloo my reader ^^
Today will be a packaging post. As you know from the previous tutorial, I made a Cheesecake for my friend in Korea ^^
I had to package it somehow, and so I made it out of paper. This type of packaging will be great for breads, and long cakes of the sort, enjoy !!
So here we go !
- Your clay creation
- Measure out your creation’s dimensions, and that will be the base shape of the packaging. Mine was about 3cm x 1.5 cm. (Blue outline is the base shape)
- I didn’t want to add to much height to the packaging , so I think the edge was 0.5 cm ? (From the blue to pink outline )
- Remember the tabs that will be used for constructing !
- Cut out + Crease
- I wanted the edges to have a slight slope so I changed the shape a little bit.
- Make the base stronger with some cardboard
- Glue into the box
- Here it is completed !
If you do have any questions, just leave a comment ^^