Hello Hello my reader,,
This is the last tutorial for my Easter series ^^,
I remember a few months ago, I was stressing over my clay supplies, and announced that I would be making more felt tutorials…. I lied… I’m sorry,,
After buying my studio sculpey, I suddenly had so much clay to use, and yeah… that’s why it’s just been clay tutorials over and over !
But as you can see from the title, today will be a felt tutorial ! ^^
More precisely, a B.A.P bunny plush tutorial.
Just a note, this is going to be a long long tutorial, and it is VERY time consuming. It depends on how many you are making, but I made all the other members. -Phew-
Too cut down the post, the images that I think are self explanatory will just have one short sentence.
Let’s get started !
- Threads / Template/ Pin cushion / Pencil/ paper/ scissors/ black gel pen/sharpie (ball point won’t work as well as these ones) / Hot glue gun
- Pink, Green, blue, red, black, yellow felt
- Using images as reference, I drew out a template
- Fold it in half and cut. This way, it will be symmetrical.
- You will need to cut out 10 bunny shapes ( that means you’ll be making 5 bunnies in total)
- To cut, you can either pin it onto the felt and cut around the template (I prefer this method, but this was too time consuming) OR
- Pin it onto the felt, and using sewing chalk, trace around the bunny.
- Since I was lazy, I used the chalk method. If you choose to use this method, make sure you cut INSIDE the chalk lines. This is because that is the actual shape of the bunny.
- Cut out 10 (the chalk method means sometimes, uneven bunnies D; )
- On a piece of paper, place the bunny template under it and trace 5 bunnies.
- Then in the middle of each one, draw a line straight down. ( this will help us find the middle point of the masks)
- Again using the reference images, draw on the masks.
- Cut them out
- Pin onto felt + cut. Make sure you pin them on the right colours.
- Thread your needle with black.
- On one side of the blue mask, draw that “block” symbol
- Start tracing/sewing according to the lines
- The last image is what it looks like on the other side
- Cut 5 pairs of eyes. Long oval shape
- For one pair, cut the top diagonally, this is for the green bunny.
- Glue on all the details ! Be patient and careful because once you mess up, you have to start again ><
- Draw on the extra lines for the yellow bunny.
- For each mask, use their corresponding colours for the thread.
- Use the blanket stick and sew around the bunny
- After half way, stuff it with stuffing
- You may want to use a small tool to help push the stuffing to the ears.
- Once you’re done stuffing it, close up the bunny !
- Repeat for all the rest.
A long post right ? I’m not going make this any longer so yes. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading !