I’m not even going to comment on how long it’s been hahaha.
But as you guys know, even though I’m not “active” in posting anything, I still do check emails on the daily. I definitely do read comments that get posted on my blog.
Today’s one is actually something I made four years ago. Has it been THAT long already?
I didn’t actually put this tutorial together until JUST now. Luckily I still had the images lying in my harddrive somewhere.
So here we go, it’s fairly short
- White clay
- Translucent clay
- Blue clay (Optional)
- Red clay (Optional)
- Blue paint (Optional)
- Red paint (Optional)
So the reason why I say that some of these are optional is because it depends on your own preference. Since the remote was so small, I got lazy and just painted the whole buttons red and blue. If you are lazy too, you can either paint or use red/blue clay.
- Roll out the clay into a log shape and flatten
- Take your razor blade and trim into a rectangle
- Round off the edges
- Roll out a thin sheet of clay and cut the arrow pad out from it.
- Roll out however many buttons that are on the remote and arrange accordingly.
- Use translucent clay for the button under the arrow pad.
- Paint on the details on each button
Aaand that’s it.
Super easy and short right ?
Anyway, forgive me for such a lazy tutorial, there’s not much I can write about how to make it ahahaha. It’s only some small circles on top of a rectangle.
Hope you enjoy !
Thanks for reading as usual, I am definitely still alive.
Hey guys !
This is the last tutorial for the gaming series which is super simple :D
I don’t have tutorials for the more simple ones, but if you really really really want me to, I will make them .
Anyways, here we go !
- White clay
You can see that I added some darker blue to that blue and littttle bit of dark grey to that red. Just to make them darker .
- Take the white, and manipulate it until you have an approximate shape of the controller
- Then at the top, cut a little chuck out
- Smooth out the edges and push it down a little
- Add the button details
- and place a strip of grey on the bottom
- Bake and you’re done :D
Oho, yeah I know it’s super easy…
I don’t even know if guys need a tutorial for this XD
A lot of my internal tests are ending soon, and in about 3 weeks I will have my mock exams. Between now and then, I’ll try my best to make more crafts so I can have tutorials for you guys :D
I’m thinking of plushies since I haven’t made them for so long….
Be waiting for them !
Thanks for reading,
Hey guys !
Sorry it’s been a while since my last update. I always try to post every 4-5 days, but school work has been crazy….
I will probably be this busy for the rest of the year as mock exams / real exams are coming up.
But I digress…
Let’s go onto the tutorials :D
- Black clay
- tiny bit of grey
- The basic shape is the same as the Nintendo 64 controller – only this time, you make it more rectangular in shape.
- Next, roll out two equal sized circles, and place it on the part where the handle part(?) curves in. You may want to flatten it into the clay, or even blend it a little.
- Roll out two bigger equal sized circles and place on each side of the controller
- For the L and R buttons, make roll out a rectangle from clay, and cut off the ends.
- Stick them in the correct place ;D
- Next, just add on the details such as the four main buttons on the right side.
- Roll out the grey and cut out 4 tiny arrow buttons and place them on.
- Add the rest of the buttons and bake !
- Remember to paint on the button details !
And there we go ^^
You probably don’t even need any instructions hahaha, the images are pretty self explanatory.
Now, moving onto the GBA console ( in the clear purple :D ):
- Translucent clay (optional)
- Purple (optional)
- If you want your console to be the clear purple one , mix translucent and purple together
- I mixed wayyy too much purple, so it didn’t end up being as translucent as I wanted it to be…
- Next divide your clay into two. You only need a tiny little bit for the details.
- Roll your clay out approximately into a rectangle and pinch the outside edges
- Using something with a straight edge, fix up the sides of the base shape.
- Then, taking that left over purple, mix it with a bit of white.
- Add the buttons
- Roll out the black into a thin sheet, and cut out a rectangle for the screen + stick on the console
- Again, roll the grey out thinly and place on top of the black.
and you’re done !
Oho, two very easy tutorials ^^
Thanks for reading !
Hey guys !
Sorry it’s been so long since my last tutorial ! So far they have only been updates right ? -ah =”=
As you know, I didn’t manage to make a lot during my break, so that means I haven’t got a whole heap of tutorials lined up. I’ve also been into making random objects (like controllers, clay in the mini glass bottle), so you probably won’t be seeing a lot of “food” themed posts.
However, if you do have a request, please feel free to comment ^^ I’ll just add it to the list of things to make haha,,
Anyways. Since they are quite short, I’ll post two up at a time.
Go go go !
- Olive green
- My purple wasn’t the right shade so I mixed the blue in.
- Cut a small amount out – this will be for the buttons
- Mix that part with some white until you get the right shade. That second image proportion is inaccurate ahaha…
- Before you use the purple, take a little bit out and leave it for the details.
- Then, roll the bigger blob into a log-except do this to the ends only. You want the middle to be thicker.
- Bend the log into the shape of a horse shoe and flatten.
- Using that blob you took out, roll out and flatten 4 circles. Two larger than the other two.
- Blend the edges.
- Take the two pieces and place it where its’ meant to go.
- Roll out that light purple THINLY. The thickness depends on how big your controller is, but in my case – super thin.
- Carefully cut out the arrow pad (is that what it’s called ?)
- Place on the arrow pad.
- Take another blob of purple, and place it above the arrow pad
- Blend that blob until it’s just a bump.
- Take the lighter purple and place it on top of that bump.
- Place the rest of the details on.
Bake and you’re done ! :D
There you go ! It’s really easy once you get the basic shape down,, if need one, always have a reference image nearby for accuracy !
Thanks for reading!
Hey guys !
Sorry I’m a bit late on this, had an emergency today T____T
I wanted to make more, but since I said I’d upload,,, here it is !
Sorry the lighting so bad…..
It’s currently 1.40 am on the 14th ! -phew-
I’ll be updating for a better image when its light out, so yes….
sorry about the lighting.. it’s cloudy out =”=
I hope you like this ! And tutorials will definitely be uploaded. If you have any other type of series you want me to make, then suggest away ! :D
Thanks for reading !
[Edit] It was sunny today ! YAY !