Hello everyone ;D
Today I will be posting the tutorial on how I made the Pig-Rabbit plush. This measures approximately 17 cm from tip of the ear to the end of it’s paws.
Before I start, I want to apologize for the sizing on the pictures because they are not all the same size like my clay tutorials. The instructions (pictures) are also not as step-by-step because my friend was with me and she thought I was weird taking pictures every 10 minutes TT___TT
Forgive me ..
Let’s start !
You will need
- White felt
- Pink felt
- Black felt
- Black thread
- Pink thread
- Hot glue gun ( or fabric glue)
- Pink pastel
- Fabric of choice ( to make the bows )
Pattern : [Link] This is the pattern of the pig bunny made by Deynaian Bloom ^^ It’s just a digital copy of this version of my Pig Bunny . Thank you so much !!
1. Cut out the pattern and pin to felt. Cut out two of each piece (ears, head, limbs, etc).
2. Sew two lines down the snout of the plush. Try to choose a thread that is darker than the colour of your felt.
– Sew the pink parts onto the ears
3. Using the blanket stitch, sew the ears together. Remember to stuff it with some stuffing.
- Attach the ears to the head, and use the blanket stitch to sew the two head pieces together. Remember to fill
- Next, sew all the limbs pieces together + fill
- Attach the limbs to the body and sew it up. Again, make sure you stuff it.
- Using the ladder stitch, attach the head to the body
- Use the hot glue gun to stick on the snout
- Use hot glue gun to stick on the eyes
- Made a bow from your chosen material and stick it on the bunny’s neck and ear.
- Use the pink pastel to add some blush marks and you’re done ! :D
If you read my Getting started for felt post, you’ll know that my scanner is currently broken so I can’t scan the pattern I drew up. Hopefully you’ll know the approximate shapes from the images.