Just been working on these today ^^
All of these are actually keychains / phonestraps that I’m selling on my Etsy. If you want to see, link [ Here ]
Was going to have it with a berry as well, but decided it was too complicated to make the costs change – – ;;
Hehe, I hope you enjoy what I’ve made so far ^^
If you’re interested in the cost of these, they’re $ 8 USD each.
Thanks for viewing !
Hey guys !
Just posting to show you another new listing of mine: [link]
And for some reason, the Triple thick that I use to glaze it with had cracks…
whywhywhyw T__T ;;
If anyone knows the reason why it cracks, please message me…. I think I’m going to have to make a new batch if they’re sold.
Also, I haven’t made a tutorial on this because the characters are all fairly easy to make, and you just stick it on top of the paper clip so yes.
If you do want one however, please just leave a comment ^^.
Thanks for reading !
Hello my reader :D
Today’s post was meant to be on the other gaming consoles, but someone requested the chibi from my Adventure time frame, so here it is how I made the whole thing….ahaha..^^.
This tutorial is faily simple, and you can basically replace the characters with whoever you want.
Before you start, you’ll need some sort of photo frame. Except my one has a large gap on the inside. I’m not sure what its’ original purpose was for … ^^;;
Paint the outside with whatever you want (in my case, LSP colours), and then glaze.
Now for the characters…
- Light blue
- Dark blue
- Skin colour ( White + little bit of pink + little bit of orange)
Other character (which is my friend. Use any colour you want)
- Skin colour
- Dark olive green
- Light tan
- Hot glue gun
- Acrylic paint
- You will need three different sized blobs of clay: Light blue (largest), White (second to largest) and dark blue (smallest)
- Make them into cylinder shapes and stick them on top of each other.
- To make sure they all stick together seamlessly, just roll it a little bit. Not too much.
- Using any tool, make an indent of where Finn’s face will be.
- Then take a small blob of skin coloured clay, and fill that hole.
- Smooth out any uneven edges.
- Roll out a white log and cut the rounded edges – these are Finn’s ears
- Attach and blend onto his hat.
- Now for jake, separate the yellow into two. One for the body and tiny blob for details (ears and jowls)
- For this, simply roll out a log. I placed it next to Finn to make sure they end up being around the same size.
- Flatten, and make the bottom edge straight.
- Attach ears and his jowls
- For the chibi , I stuck a skin coloured blob onto a rectangular blob of green
- I flattened them together and cut out a collar from the excess green.
- I dotted a pocket, and added some details on to the jacket.
- For the hair, roll black clay into a long-ish strip. It needs to be long enough to wrap around the chibis’ head.
- Cut the bottom edge of the clay so it’s straight for the bangs. (fringe)
- Using your razor blade, make hair patterns onto it.
- Now, cut the bangs to size. Cut it so that it wraps around the head of your chibi + the top of the head
- Then with excess clay, roll it out again.
- Cut it to the length you want the hair to be, and attach it onto the rest of the chibi’s head.
- Blend away any visible edges.
- I forgot to take picture for LSP but basically, roll out the purple into small blobs.
- Make an outline with the blobs, fill in the middle and blend away allllll the edges. (Like the second image)
- Then you’re done ^^
- Here are all of the characters.
- They have been baked, and mostly painted. You can see that Jake still needs his eyes ^^;;
- Now for presenting them, place the three main characters you want onto a blob of green
- Add some patterns into it using a rounded tool
- Then take the characters out, and bake the green.
- Once it is out of the oven, cool it and then use some glue to stick the characters back into the indents you made from pushing them in.
- Using hot glue, I stuck LSP and the waving snail onto the background piece.
- Hot glue the characters into the frame, and place the background in ^^
And you’re done !
Ofc, you can replace whatever you want into this frame. The characters are all super easy to make so get creative !
I hope this was helpful ^^
Thanks for reading !