Hey guys !
I’m starting to get really busy with school work so I’ll leave you with this tutorial !
I’m not sure when I’ll be free enough to make more tutorials, but I do have a couple of pre drafted ones. Hopefully, I will be able to post at least once a week, if not twice ^^
Sorry about that !
Today’s tutorial will be exactly what the title says ^^
It’s super easy, and you can get creative and create your own designs !
This one is just an image off google. I always use them for references. You should too ! For accuracy ! ^^
Here we go !
- Red Pastel
- Yellow-ish clay (I didn’t have any, so I mixed Studio Sculpey Lemon drop with Butter scotch) (Link for the images)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- TLS (not deco !)
- Split your clay in two. One for the body and the other for the ears.
- Roll out, and make it into a donut shape. Blend the edges ! (You can see the cornstarch I used haha)
- Texture with toothbrush (optional)
- Take the clay for the ears, and roll into a ball.
- Cut it in half and flatten the botton slightly
- Attach onto ears + Blend
- It doesn’t really look blended right ? You should do a better job than me …. I don’t know why I used that craft knife to smooth it down.
- Mix your TLS with red pastel
- Add it onto the bottom half of the donut. Make sure that line is smooth !
- Add some sprinkles if you want. I used red ones. (Tutorial for sprinkles very soon ! )
- Bake + Glaze ( I only glazed the bottom half)
And there we go ^^
Easy right ? The next few tutorials will be about the same. If you want me to compile them all in one post, please comment down below ^^
Thanks for reading!