Just thought I’d post a short tutorial on No-Face from Spirited Away.
He was one of the first things I made when I was just starting out with needle felting because of how basic he would be.
- Polyfill or some other material to form a base shape
- White wool
- Black wool
- Purple wool
- I made a base shape out of polyfill, but you can do it with wool if you want
- You can see in the second image I kind of outlined where his mask would go
- Wrap with black felt
- You can still vaguely see the outline of where I plan to place the mask
- Take the white wool and put it where the mask would go
- Take black wool and create two dots for his eyes
- Take the purple wool and add the remaining details on his mask
And that’s about it.
Really easy right?
Since he’s made of such basic shapes, I didn’t feel the need to go into too much detail with my explanations.
I hope to post up a tutorial for that bear and koala up as well.
Thanks for reading as usual,