Hello my readers :3
I know I said I was going to post once a week, but that seems a bit too long o.o I’m always thinking of new tutorials, and yeah..
Today’s one will be extremely simple.
- Pointed tool
- White clay ( and Translucent if you have some )
Now, for toast, it is best if you have translucent AND white. It gives the bread a less ‘solid’ feel ? If you know what I mean haha. I don’t have translucent atm because it ran out, still looking for cheap suppliers TT ____ TT
- Roll out the white clay, and make it into a square shape.
- Using the pointed tool, just make a little indent on the two sides.
- Take the toothbrush and lightly texture the clay. It depends on how much texture you want your toast to be,, I made mine pretty textured..
- Using a mixture of brown and orange pastel, shade the edges (crust). I find this technique more realistic than using brown clay for the crust. Also, remember to shade the ‘faces’ of the toast. Again, it depends on how burnt you want your toast to be.
Aaaand there we go C: It should look something like this. ^^^
I hope that looks realistic enough, I gave it a lot of texture ohoho ,,
So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this super simple tutorial.
As always, requests and questions are welcome, so if you have any, leave below :